IPAA ACT Annual Reports
Please see the Related Documents tab to view our annual reports.
2015-16 Year in Review
A successful year of growing IPAA's engagement, with key highlights from 2015-16 including:
- Membership – we have seen growth in membership and sponsorship across the year, reflecting the strong interest in IPAA.
- Attendance – we have increased attendance at IPAA events by 73% over the year, with over 6,400 event attendees, up from 3,700 attending in 2014-15.
- Events – new flagship events including an address by the Prime Minister of Australia, the launch of the Secretary Series and the EA Series, and one-off events including Celebrating Women in Leadership and Learning from Failure.
- Conference – the launch of the inaugural IPAA ACT Conference in September 2015, which was a sell-out event that received great feedback from across the sector.
- Awards – IPAA launched the Public Sector Innovation Awards, in partnership with the Public Sector Innovation Network, which elicited a strong response from the sector.
The diagram below, taken from our 2015-16 Annual Report, provides an overview of some of our activities.